This site is hosted by Rusty Spigot Australia. If you are visiting from the USA, Canada, New Zealand, the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Australian law (and may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country), please note that you are transferring your personal data to Australia and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.
When you provide personal data to us or our service providers or vendors, you consent to the processing of your data in Australia as the site is operated in Australia. Information We Collect We may collect names, addresses, email addresses, Rusty Spigot ID numbers, payment information such as credit card numbers, check information and test scores from you or from your employer (should your employer choose to work with Rusty Spigot Australia).
We may also provide you with the ability to submit additional information (e.g. online interactive forums). We may combine the information we gather from you with information we have been provided about you from other sources, either by yourself, or by our business partners. For example, if you work for an employer who has requested that you take one of our classes, we may combine information provided to us by your employer with information you provide to us directly. Additionally, we may share some of that combined information back to your employer.
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information
We use your personally identifiable information for the purposes described at the time of collection or as otherwise described to you, to process your requests, to report to your employer whether you have or have not passed a class, and for our other legitimate business purposes. From time to time we may also use your contact information to send you information about Rusty Spigot , our products or services, or the products or services of third parties in which we believe you may be interested.
We use information collected through passive tracking mechanisms to track the activity on our websites, for the purpose of improving your online experience, for improving our services, or for other business purposes.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
- To your past, current, or future employer or employers, or any entity to which you perform services through your employment relationship, including upon their request, sharing information such as your enrollment status, your scores for particular tests, and whether you have passed (or failed) any courses you have taken with us.
- When working with other Rusty Spigot affiliated organizations to deliver or provide goods and services;
- To investigate potentially fraudulent or questionable activities regarding your use of our services;
- In anticipation of and in the course of an actual or potential sale, reorganization, consolidation, merger or amalgamation of all or part of our business; and
- When we believe it is necessary to cooperate with law enforcement, including if specifically requested or required, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Also, keep in mind that certain areas of our web sites may be interactive in nature, such as user forums. Information you submit to be posted on forums or other interactive areas, as well as the user name you select, will be viewed by anyone who visits our website. If you don’t want to have that information available publicly, you should not post to our forums.
Links to Third Party Sites